ATTN: California Customers: Prop 65
Savvy Off Road Aluminum Body Lift 1.25″ for Jeep Wrangler 1997-2006
The premium grade body lift kit provides 1.25 in. additional tire clearance without affecting spring rate or suspension geometry.
Raises vehicle body relative to chassis and drivetrain for minimal effect on center of gravity.
- Vehicle specific design ensures proper fitment and safe, dependable operation
- Billet Aluminum spacers encapsulate OE body mounts for ultra-secure installation
- Easy to install kit includes all hardware necessary for each application
- Requires no modifications to fuel tank, air conditioning, radiator, or brakes, unlike other lift kits
- All parts are Anodized Black
- Installation of 1.0 in. motor mount lift is strongly recommended to re-align engine fan with shroud
Victor Jorge (verified owner) –
Took out existing hard ‘hockey puck’ type body lift kit; for which, with the OEM rubber body mounts plus the unknown body-lift just left the Jeep very saggy/wobbly. Using this well-made spacers and along with Energy suspension body mounts (e.g. 2.4107G) has made the Jeep feeling great. I saw anywhere from 3/8″ – 7/16″ variance (under load of the body; mindyou, I do have body armor around the tub and sliders under the door, and 35″ spare) from the 2006 stock rubber mounts + even the harder ‘hockey puck’ body lift has some compressed some too to some degree; as much as 1/4″, I was initially think the weird leaning was either parking lot or dirt lot/road I was parked on. Not until I made the time while it was in my garage, where I started measuring all over, and decided it was time to freshen things up. My 06′ TJ Rubicon’s body mount parts needed freshening up. This kit is well made, packaged very well with individually wrapped paper, and fast shipping. Go Savvy Off Road!!!